You definitely can’t miss this one.
Be the spotlight when the light is out.
Glow in The Dark Hair is lit!
- It takes 1-3 bleaching process to achieve the Glow in The Dark Hair. Bleaching is needed to achieve that vibrant color. Do not worry, BloBar always ensure the best term for your gorgeous hair. If we notice your hair can’t take bleaching due to hair breakage or condition, we will suggest another color or darker shades directly and won’t push over limit.
- The glow last until 8x wash and the color itself dissolve in 1-2 months depends on your hair condition & treatments. We suggest you to wash your hair 2-3 times a week and use dry shampoo for the rest of the week.
- In natural/day light, your hair appears as unicorn hair. But under UV lights such as in club, bar or lounge, the bright colors will pop out and glow in the dark. You just steal the attention!
Tips & Tricks:
- After color your hair, don’t wash it for at least 2-3 days to ensure new color is absorbed perfectly by your hair cuticle.
- After 3 days, wash your hair using SULFATE-FREE shampoo special for colored hair & try your best to rinse your hair with COLD WATER, not warm or hot water. Because warm or hot water will saturate your new color faster, especially those glow in the dark hair.
- Focus washing at your scalp, apply just a little shampoo without rubbing hair too much. Avoid conditioner because it will fading the color faster. To replace the function of conditioner, you can apply hair serum at the edge of your hair after wash to keep your hair smooth and moist.
- Invest in dry shampoos, they help absorb scalp oil & keep your hair scented without saturate that pretty color.
- Avoid sea water and pool water because salty water with high chlorine will dilute your pretty color fasssst. If you really want to go into the water, at least use hair cap (though it’s not fashionable) and apply leave in serum to prevent direct contact between water and your hair.
- Colored hair tends to be dry after chemical process during colouring. We recommend Olaplex Treatment for colored hair once or twice a month to keep your colored hair healthy & pretty.
What Beauty Bloggers say about Glow In The Dark Hair